To know where you are going, you must understand where you have been: That adage has deep roots at the University of Guelph.
Our reputation for innovation, creativity and discovery dates back more than 150 years. This rich history distinguishes us in atmosphere, approach and attitude.
Building on a foundation of tradition and quality, the University of Guelph has become a leader in the life sciences, arts and humanities, and in supporting the next generation of great minds.
We embrace the best of the past while looking to transform the future.
Our founders pushed boundaries and challenged assumptions.
Today, we’re equipping our students, faculty, and staff with the knowledge and skills to make a difference in tomorrow’s complex world.
Our vision is to develop and be Leaders for a Sustainable World.
- Department of History
- Department of Philosophy
- School of English and Theatre Studies
- School of Fine Art and Music
- School of Languages & Literatures
- Department of Integrative Biology
- Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Department of Human Health and Nutritional Sciences
- Department of Management
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Marketing and Consumer Studies
- School of Hospitality, Food and Tourism Management
- Executive Programs
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science
- Department of Mathematics & Statistics
- Department of Physics
- School of Engineering
- Department of Family Relations & Applied Nutrition
- Department of Geography
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology and Anthropology
- Collaborative International Development Studies
- Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Department of Animal and Poultry Science
- School of Environmental Sciences
- Department of Food Science
- Department of Plant Agriculture
- School of Environmental Design and Rural Development
- Department of Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Clinical Studies
- Department of Pathobiology
- Department of Population Medicine